1300's Peasant Simulator
Inspired by my AP World class, I made a game about the black plague. You play as a peasant trying to survive the plague. Try to unlock all of the endings!
- Failed cure: Have your family fail to cure your illness
- Left to die: Have your family abandon you to die
- Forever alone: Have no family to care for you when you die
- Home invasion: Unsuccessfully fight a burglar
- Surrender: Surrender to a burglar but still die
- To Valhalla: Die in a fight
- Kentucky fried witch: Get burned at the stake during a witch hunt
- Home doctor: Buy the wrong herbs
- Heresy: Get executed as a heretic
- Speedrunner: Die on day 1
- Lazy workers: Get mistaken as dead (Credit to @Zackydoo)
- Fifty day gang: Survive for fifty days
My record days survived is 46.
New thing: Piety points: Gain them by praying, lose them by hiring doctors. They are automatically consumed to prevent you from being tried as a witch. Credit to: @zypA13510
Also, if you have any suggestions, put them in the comments and I might add them (If it's doable)
This is cool, but I want to say that there are several core inaccuracies, like the fact that peasants would never have the money to hire a plague doctor, they would be for free or they wouldn't exist. There is a lot of inaccuracy compared to the time period. Great game though!
idea: add piety point, you gain one point if you pray (and lose one if you hire a doctor?); you'd consume one piety point automatically to avoid being a heretic or witch.
I think the Forever Alone death is bugged.