🌚🕶 Repl.it Site-Wide Dark Theme 🕶🌚
Do you like being blinded while browsing Repl.it?
Well me neither!
This is now integrated into Replit, click the moon icon at the bottom of the sidebar.
First, you might not have the editor dark theme enabled, so make sure you enable that.
- Click the settings button at the left of the editor screen.
This file cannot be displayed: https://storage.googleapis.com/replit/images/1557091461609_7a585f76190494f3bc741389062781a0.pn
- Find the theme dropdown, and select dark
This file cannot be displayed: https://storage.googleapis.com/replit/images/1557091792258_8f89ba2a4630090419013d3220ddbd0d.pn
Now that you have the editor dark theme enabled, we will enable the site-wide dark theme.
- Download Tampermonkey for Chrome or Firefox
- Choose a theme from the list of themes or create your own
- Click the
- Upvote and post a comment on this tutorial. (100% required step)
the screenshots in here may be a bit outdated since i dont update them every time i make a change