- Interactive Online (Recommended)
- Non-Interactive Online
- Non-Interactive PDF
- Interactive Jupyter (Also Recommended)
|Feaure||Interactive Online||Non-Int Online||Jupyter|
|Input your own code||Yes||No||No||Yes (Your code will not be validated)|
|Run code snippets used in the tutorial||No||No||No||Yes|
|Open source code||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
These links are powered by SJURL , my personal URL Shortener. If these links do not seem to be working, click here and make sure it says Up. If not, ping me below and I'll try to figure out why my site isn't up.
Yay my first post that came onto the 'hot' section of Repl Talk!
omg yay this is beyond expectations, 130 upvotes! Can we get to 140?
Please make sure you are signed into repl.it or else it gives an error
With this easy to use Python tutorial, you can learn python the easy way
- IDE Comparison (Level0)
- Your first hello world! (Level1, Print)
- String vs. Int vs. Float (Level2)
- Variables (Level3)
- Conditionals, with if, elif, and else (Level4)
- User Inputs (Level5)
- Lists (Level6)
- Functions (Level7)
- 2D Lists (Level 8)
- Loops (Level 9 & 10)
- Dictionaries (Level 11)
- Common Modules (Level 12)
I plan to add the following topics later on
- These accounts are secure, and only you can access your password. Only you can delete your account, and only you can login with it.
EDIT: I investigated a bit with the account system, and if u don't have a repl.it account/aren't signed in when using this, then ur account may be deleted if ur browser cookies/cache are cleared.
- Accounts help save your progress so you don't have to redo hours of tutorial again.
- **Different colors to differentiate tutorial and code. **
- In this tutorial, all text isn't white; And if you get deeper inside, you'll learn how to color your text too!
- Opportunities for you to try out the code you're learning!
- Throughout the tutorial, you will get Opportunities to type some code, and have it verified by the PythonTutorBot.
While I cannot allow anyone to directly edit my tutorial, you can contribute by making a pull request on the GitHub Repo. (Find it here)
LISTS GOT ADDED!
Functions are here!
Welcome, 2D Lists!
Loops just got added!
Dictionaries are here
The manual level picker now also shows what each level has, instead of just the number.
Bonus lesson, level0, ide comparison, added
Tell me if you have more you would like to see!
Try it out here
Btw I made this whole thing in 3 days
Note: This whole tutorial was built on my favorite IDE, repl.it
A while back, I finally set up my own URL shortener with tracking statistics and changed the link to my shortened one, and the results were amazing! The link got 14 views in an hour alone! thanks for your support everyone!
Link Clicks so far - 592 👀
EDIT: I obviously have a lot more clicks, but i'm not going to be editing this as frequently.
Due to application errors, for new lines, type a | right after the first line, and pretend all space after that is a new line.
what's wrong with this?
and what about this?
also you should add colors for the errors, and also specify what went wrong. You should also add more stuff! :)