Hosting a Discord bot on Repl
Real quick, I have a stupidly simple NodeJS Discord.js Discord bot I wrote. Am I able to just run it on Repl? I remember seeing a banner saying I could host sites on Repl. Is there a rule against this? Is there an amount of time a Repl VM will run before terminating?
- ) Create an account at https://uptimerobot.com/
- ) Login and go to your dashboard on uptimerobot
- ) Click "Add New Monitor"
- ) In the menu that pops up, set monitor type as "HTTP(S)", give it a friendly name (can be anything you want), and set the URL as the link to the front end (the repl.co one).
- ) Set the monitoring time to 30 minutes or less.
- ) Click "Create Monitor" at the end of the form.