What in the world!
I have been experimenting with the Linux command system in the "Bash" language. As you can see in:
<img src="blob:chrome-untrusted://media-app/0d3fb314-3abb-4da4-8bf7-19ca6f87f0fb" alt="Repl inside Repl.png"/>
I was able to run the Bash REPL inside of the Bash REPL. The way I did it is:
1. I ran: $pip install --upgrade pip
2. $pip install spyder ## A python IDE
4. After spyder loads in the REPL graphic output section, I clicked on the documentation.
5. The hyperlink brought me to Mozilla Firefox, where I was able to login to replit.com.
So, finally, three questions: How could I get to firefox without loading Spyder too? What sort of windows manager is the graphic output running (the menu says its FluxBox). How could I install a file manager to the window manager?
-The "OpenSpyder.sh" program will load spyder.
-As a user, I do not have root priveleges.
- You can use
install-pkgfor installing Firefox:
- The window manager (Fluxbox) is a stacking window manager, a stacking window manager is something like when you have multiple tasks on your Windows or Mac. The tasks overlap on other tasks.
- You can try
Or just use