Is there any way to use SASS/SCSS in Repl.it?
I've been using Repl.it for a couple years now only using HTML, CSS & JS. Is there a way to install SASS/SCSS for a project? If so, how can I go about that?
He is my solution to compile SASS in the browser:
1. Add <link type="text/scss" href=... /> to HTML,
2. Find all link[type="text/scss"] elements and fetch their href's over AJAX,
3. Use github.com/medialize/sass.js to compile SASS -> CSS,
4. Replace the <link /> with a <style /> containing the compiled CSS.
The result: https://minesweeper.duzun.repl.co
SASS is an executable, which compiles down to CSS. I'll have to give it a try, but the process would be something like:
- Install the package using NPM
- Compile the SASS stylesheet
- Plug the stylesheet into your HTML file
However, due to it not natively being supported, you won't have things like highlighting or auto-complete.