This post is read-only. Explore Repls and connect with other creators on Community.View Community
The info in this post might be out of date, check out our docs instead. View docs
How To Become A Content Creator or a Moderator?
1 year ago
So basically every role in existance:
- Hacker: Obtained by paying for a Hacker plan from Replit
- Content Creator: Obtained by posting high-quality tutorials and templates. Ask an admin to review your posts.
- Detective: Previously obtained by solving a puzzle that was previously in newsletters. The badge is no longer available
- Moderator: Obtained by qualifying for moderation by the Replit Admin and Mod team. You need to have been on the site for a long time, be active, be kind and responsible, and a few other criteria and the admins will reach out to you.
- Administrator: A hidden badge, obtained by being a part of Replit's Staff (and by extent, the Replit Admin team)
- Developer: A hidden badge, previously obtained by participating in the Crosis developer program the badge has been removed from community members and is hidden.
- Language Jammer: Previously obtained by creating a Replit account to be used as a "team" (this was before Teams were created) for the Programming Language Jam way back when.
...and yeah I think thats it!