API Query to Get All A User's Repls
I feel so weird asking this considering I run the biggest Replit API package ever, but here we go anyways.
Is there a GraphQL query or Restful endpoint to get ALL the Repls on a User? I'm making a Repl backup tool and I can't get all the Repls from a user, only the first ten that are available at the Replit Profile Restful endpoint. Thanks!
TO CLARIFY: I want a query not the graphql endpoint
@CodingCactus well you asked for it :)
Does your package have
- Extraneous, useless queries nobody uses
- Every mutation ever, even though you can't use them
- Access to site data that has practically no point
- Stupidly complicated custom query maker
- Experimental Features that will probably be given up on
Let me know when you catch up ;D