Advice, Ideas, and Suggestions (´・ω・｀)
here are some ideas for great projects:
- choice making game
- quiz (like harry potter quiz, math quiz, star wars quiz)
- personality quiz (like which house are you in HP, are you a nerd/jock/popular/idiot etc)
- tic tac toe
- dice rolling game
- name/place/idea/story generator
- HTML webpage about yourself
- text based adventure game
- simulator (Life sim, cooking sim, teacher sim, fighting sim, etc.)
- hotel managment game
- tycoon game (idle factory game, idle miner game, idle city game)
- minecraft but simpler
- ascii art/animation
- url shortener
- site like another site (site like repl.it, google, amazon)
- clicker game
- make a tutorial about something you know well of
If you need more ideas, you can just google on the internet "python program ideas"; here are some results:
Now some tips for coding in general:
be organized, use comments, try to not have spahgetti/messy code,
try to code as much as possible (if you cant, just a few minutes a day is good to work on something ;)
learn with tutorials.
use good names for variables and functions and classes, etc
read this for more tips
Good luck!!! :D
Ok image does not relate, but ok:
- Don't use PHP
- Don't use Perl
- Use Python
- Use C
- Don't use C
- Never mind, use C.
- Use OOP interfaces only when necessary.
- Don't use OOP interfaces unless necessary.
- Use Git
- Use SVN
- Use GitHub
- No, use GitLab.
- Use Arch btw.
- No don't actually.