🌚🕶 Repl.it Site-Wide Dark Theme 🕶🌚
Repl.it Site-Wide Dark Theme
Do you like being blinded while browsing Repl.it?
Well me neither!
First, you might not have the editor dark theme enabled, so make sure you enable that.
1. Click the settings button at the left of the editor screen.
2. Find the theme dropdown, and select dark
Now that you have the editor dark theme enabled, we will enable the site-wide dark theme.
1. Download Tampermonkey for Chrome or Firefox
2. Choose a theme from the list of themes or create your own
3. Click the
4. Upvote and post a comment on this tutorial. (100% required step)
the screenshots in here may be a bit outdated since i dont update them every time i make a change
well this doesn't work, now everytime I open replit I get like 1 second of the dark theme and changes back to white, how can I get rid of this, I already remove the extension but doesn'n work. I'm using firefox
The website changed domain, and it seems your Themes are not catching up in the new one. Any suggestions on how to achieve it now?
I gotta say, 2 years later, when I go to this one post repl.it turns into dark mode instead of doing it in the editor, way to go repl.it