My submission for weekly challenge 11, the theme being: polyominoes. I really cut it close with this one, I only really started working on it with two days left and I didn't spend anywhere near enough time on it. As a result the Tetris may have some bugs (I am aware of a couple) and is missing two shapes (which I didn't have time to make) which you can observe in the in-line comments. The algorithm I was forced to create to find isolated groups of squares for the polyomino validator has given me a solution (which I have not yet implemented) to a problem I had with a simple pathfinding algorithm I made here. The complete the polyomino game took only about half an hour because I had very thoroughly planned it out and it is a relatively simple game, a lot of the components came straight from the polyomino creator.